CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Little Love Thing Story of My life



They said love is the most important thing on earth. without this love, man would not be able to survive. with love, everything is possible! as the saying goes... "Love conquers All"...
Many people will do anything just to prove to someone that what they felt is really that love thing. they would say they love the person more than their own lives but isn't it so ironic? could a man love a person more than his life? would he prefer to give everything to that person even if nothing remains to him?... I wonder why most people would say things like this. Well, I guessed I can't judge them because each one of us have their own point of view.
Based on my own experience, I had love more than once. I experience heartaches and it took awhile for me to recover the pain I felt inside. I know I'm still too young to experience this kind of thing. Here's a view of my own love story. this story was when I thought I found someone that will be not forever but someone that will be there for me for a longer time...

I never thought that this man would really become a part of my life. At first, I really don't like him because at the first time I saw him, his a kind of man that I hated most. Specially when the time he did something bad to me. I really told to myself that I will make a revenge to him. so, I just let it pass. as years went by, our road cross again. I never thought that someday he will come to me and ask for some advice but still I didn't forget the thing he did to me. Until such time that we become close. He's helping me when I need some help. I really don't know but things just suddenly come without knowing that he's starting to like me. I just really don't know why it happened. he is starting to share with me his secrets. During our summer vacation, I got surprise because he's always communicating with me and even to the point that he is always calling in my cell. It was really shocking to my part when he called me at my birthday when in fact, even my bestfriend forgot to greet me. Then starting that day, i started to wonder why he's doing those things.

As the class start, I try not to put a gap between the two of us because I don't want to mine the things he's showing to me. I can still remember the date when he courted me... June 6,2007. I'm just laughing at that time because I want to ignore him. when I found out that he's asking for a help with my friends. I just told him that i cannot answer him directly 'coz at that time, I don't have any feelings for him. Then he just decided and told me that he can wait for me... Indeed, he waited for a six months long. I never thought that he can do it. But to my surprise, he did. he actually asked the permission of my family when he courted me and waited for me. When time comes that I felt something to him which I know it is not just pity but I know it's something I can't deny so, I decided to myself to fix my decision. At my friend's birhtday , I decided to answer him. he told me that he was so happy. He's always calling me twice or thrice a day. I can't hide the happiness but sometimes i must so that it would not be inapproprite action. Those times that we're together, we experienced the love thing with happiness and of course with sadness. we've been to trials that I can't deny that sometimes i ant to give up. we've been until five months.

just recently this year, we broke up. I was the one to broke it up because there are things which I can't figured out. I admitted to myself that it was so hard and it is so painful in my part but I have too specially now that we're not in the same school and I know that both of us will be busy. We tried to fix things and he want reconciliation but things just did not work out, hence, it worsen the situation. well, anyways, I just decided to myself that that's the cycle of life and all I have to do is acceptance. I must accept the fact that we're not meant for each other. Now, I'm happy that even somehow, we're friends although not that close. Its been six months since the day we've broke up, just a proportional to the months he waited for me.

~April:
I know, things that happened in our life has a purpose. God knows what's the purpose of every tears we cried and that of every happines we smiled. All we need to do is to accept things and thank God for everything. I know it's very hard to let go but isn't it the best way to let us realized that there are much better things to come. We may thought that it was the best but then we failed... It's just alright because it will make us a better person someday and it will serve to us as an experience to become tougher for the next one. We must be strong in everything and in every way. Just believe in yourself and trust God.

one thing I can advice,.. when you decided to love again, itis very important to have a BIG trust to your partner because things will just go in the right way if there is that trust. of course, it will not work out without the guidance of our Almighty God!

~Godbless Us All~

1 comments:

aStRiD said...

Wow! This story really touched me. Though I haven't experienced myself the situtation of having a partner and being brokenhearted, I could still relate because I put myself on the people's shoes. These people are my friends and the ones I really know. I used to be a counselor in and out of the school.

April, I'm glad you are one of my friends and I am happy to inform you that.

We're growing. I hope to be able to read more of your upcoming posts. Let us also encourage others to make their own blogs so they could also help us inspire other people's lives.

Love you so much!

= )